Statistics say that a well-trained lecturer can read 200 words in a minute (w/m) and he is able to understand 30% of the meaning, on average.
ReADAR course is focused on the development of abilities that allow you to increase the reading speed and, most important thing, comprehension.
- Duplicate/Triplicate your own reading speed and your comprehension level of texts.
- Decrease the reading time.
|Speed (w/m)||Comprehension %||Reading Coefficient %|
|Before the course||200 w/m||30%||60%|
|After the course||400 w/m||70%||280%|
2 days path + 1 days of follow up
Interactive methodology with some theoretical moments with practical exercitations, simulations, an entrance test and a final test to measure results, on line platform and coaching.
1. Entrance test on reading;
2. Reading process and strategies;
- Fluent reading
- Fast reading
3. Techniques on how to focus the attention;
4. Intuitive reading, PhotoReading®;
5. Techniques on how to increase natural speed in reading: saccadic movements speed and focal field/area widening;
6. Active reading: sq3r method for the reading quality;
7. Active elaboration techniques of read information;
8. Management of focusing natural rhythm;
9. Reading motivation;
10. Final test to measure progresses on reading performance.